Savanna City – JHB South West
Peaceful, affordable estate living, Offering: Tuscan-style houses; commercial and retail shops; clinics and churches in a 400 hectares conservation area.
Location: JHB South West
From R447 400
monthly repayments R4 250
(subject to subsidy)
“Peaceful, affordable estate living”
Savanna City is a Provincial priority-project, (a mega, private integrated project) which will provide more than 18 000 housing opportunities only 20 minutes from the Johannesburg CBD!
Experience the peace-of-mind that comes with estate living and suburban lifestyle.
Cosmopolitan is involved with the Banks’ bonded and partly subsidized homes, which total 10 247 (we’ve delivered over a 1 000 houses to date!)
The estate incorporates all amenities:
- 16 schools
- 400 hectares of conservation area
- Public open spaces
- Clinics, Churches and other social facilities
- Commercial and retail shops
- Prices start as low as R447 400 (R4 250 per month – subject to subsidy).
- Plans range from 40 square meters (2 bed and 1 bath) to 80 square meters (3 beds and 2 baths).
- Homes comply with new energy efficient standards (SANS)
- Floor tiles
“Peaceful like the savanna – your heart is where your home is”
Corner of Marble Road and Canner Road
Johannesburg, Walkersville, Gauteng ZA