Leopard’s Rest Security Estate
Leopard’s Rest Security Estate provides secure suburban living at the best price in Johannesburg. The lowest security levy in Johannesburg – only R250 p/m with a 2.1 meter perimeter wall with 8 string electric fence to protect you and your family. Access control, security guards and panic response.
Featuring a private school (on site) at an incredible R1460 pm per child. The school opened on 13 January 2016 with approximately 1100 students and has 63 class rooms, 2 computer labs and 3 science labs. Limited space is available.
Please click here for more information on Royal Schools Alberton.
This prime development is situated on the corner of Kliprivier Drive and R59 Vereeniging Road, Alberton.
Leopard’s Rest is only 15 minutes from Johannesburg’s CBD, 30 minutes from Sandton and 30 minutes from OR Thambo International. Guaranteed the best value in Johannesburg. Don’t miss out.
- Burglar bars on all windows
- Security gates
- Oven and hob
- Double sink and 3 door cupboard
- 3-door built-in cupboard main bedroom
- 2-door built-in cupboard second bedroom
- Floor tiles and tile skirting
- Pre-fab wall around erf and vehicle gate
- Solar geyser
- TV point conduit
- Bathroom tiles (1.5m wall and listello)
- Semi-face brick plinth
- Grass (only pavement)
- Glass shower
- Half-moon lights (lounge and kitchen)
- Washing machine point
- Housing types: ranging from 55m2 (2 bedroom) up to 126m2 (4 bedroom & 2.5 bathrooms) and lofts.
Corner Kliprivier Drive and JG Strijdom